incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From drew <d...@baseanswers.com>
Subject Re: Text on intro screen
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2012 03:27:31 GMT
On Wed, 2012-01-04 at 18:20 -0800, Pedro Giffuni wrote:
> Hi Drew;
>
> --- Mer 4/1/12, drew <drew@baseanswers.com> ha scritto:
> > Ok on this image - the text reads:
> > "Build contributed in collaboration with the community by
> > Oracle
> > For Credits see, http://openoffice.org/website/welcome/credits.html"
> >

> I don't think that text is very accurate, the build can
> be contributed by anyone. Perhaps we should just point to
> the website?

Howdy Pedro,

You may be right - for the moment though I put up a prosed image with
some text, that actually I think reads fairly well.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Application+Branding

Note - I made some final adjustments to actual logo part of the image,
the sizing and placement of the gulls - subtle real changes to a pattern
that I can describe (and reproduce then) precisely...so now to ripple
that change to the actual logo file (assuming no one objects to the
change).

Anyway - let me know if you still think drop the text completely after
looking at this..thanks again,

//drew