incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From drew <>
Subject Text on intro screen
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2012 01:07:32 GMT

I'm finishing a couple of files here, from the source tree at:

Ok on this image - the text reads:
"Build contributed in collaboration with the community by Oracle
For Credits see,"

Anyone have a suggestion for what the line should read now?
"Build contributed by the Apache OpenOffice (uncubating) project
For Credits see,"

Better wording then that surely ;)

Ok - so after that I see a bunch of image files that will need update at

Second question - anyone know of a list, already on line, of all the
image files what would need to be updated for this name change?
Otherwise (and) I'll start one as I go on the wiki.

Thanks, particularly with any suggestions on that text change above..

View raw message