incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From drew <d...@baseanswers.com>
Subject Text on intro screen
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2012 01:07:32 GMT
Hi,

I'm finishing a couple of files here, from the source tree at:

/trunk/main/ooo_custom_images/dev_nologo/introbout/intro.png

/trunk/main/ooo_custom_images/dev/introbout/intro.png
Ok on this image - the text reads:
"Build contributed in collaboration with the community by Oracle
For Credits see, http://openoffice.org/website/welcome/credits.html"

Anyone have a suggestion for what the line should read now?
"Build contributed by the Apache OpenOffice (uncubating) project
For Credits see, http://openoffice.org/website/welcome/credits.html"

Better wording then that surely ;)

Ok - so after that I see a bunch of image files that will need update at

/trunk/main/instsetoo_native/*

Second question - anyone know of a list, already on line, of all the
image files what would need to be updated for this name change?
Otherwise (and) I'll start one as I go on the wiki.

Thanks, particularly with any suggestions on that text change above..

//drew