incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe_schae...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: suggested CMS workflows for ooo-site
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2012 17:52:39 GMT
----- Original Message -----

Buildbot performs the commit back as the final step in the build,
so if buildbot thinks the build has completed successfully, you
do not need to wait for svnmailer to send out a notice to that effect.

My experience is that the turnaround between sledgehammer commits
and eventual publication is about 1 hour: ~20 min for each step
along the way, all because of svn committing or merging huge volumes
of data.

>>  You may want to turn this thread into some basic cms
>>  usage documentation on the incubator/openofficeorg site.
>
> Yes. I think it is time to rework what is on the incubator site.
>
> See incubator/openofficeorg/website-local.mdtext.
>
> But not today. I'll let you know when and we can review it.

Sounds like a plan.