incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe_schae...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: suggested CMS workflows for ooo-site
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2012 17:29:51 GMT
Also Dave get in the habit of checking buildbot for the
build status of sledgehammer commits instead of waiting
for svnmailer to figure out what to do with the massive
diff it's trying to make sense of.  The url is

http://ci.apache.org/builders/ooo-site-site-staging

You may want to turn this thread into some basic cms
usage documentation on the incubator/openofficeorg site.