incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Pedro Giffuni <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Moving ahead with the AOO logo and rebranding
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2012 21:52:49 GMT
Hi Rob;

JIC someone with a lot of spare time gives a try
on this logo thing ... I have some questions.

What would be the implications (if any) of using
a legally licensed commercial font?

Ariel pointed to some nice splash screens done
previously in the Wiki, can those be (re)used
as a starting point?

cheers,

Pedro.