incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <dennis.hamil...@acm.org>
Subject RE: Moving ahead with the AOO logo and rebranding
Date Tue, 10 Jan 2012 01:09:03 GMT
Apparently, the bugzilla-admin@apache.org e-mail is an alias for an infrastructure list, perhaps
infrastructure@ itself.  Issues that are specific to the AOO Podling bugzilla don't reach
a project designee, if there is one, in any direct way.

 - Dennis

-----Original Message-----
From: lohmaier@googlemail.com [mailto:lohmaier@googlemail.com] On Behalf Of Christian Lohmaier
Sent: Monday, January 09, 2012 15:56
To: ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Moving ahead with the AOO logo and rebranding

Hi *,

On Mon, Jan 9, 2012 at 8:20 PM, Dave Fisher <dave2wave@comcast.net> wrote:

> Who are our projects BZ admins? Are there remaining issues.

No idea if there are any, at least the contact given on the bugzilla
page itself to report problems is a black hole, no response nor fixin
ghte reported problem (xmlrpc).
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-ooo-dev/201111.mbox/%3CCAOPHaVRC6ZqZMX_XVNeivYFQR6sq_ucdtqjWcE3xPtF-zVd5%2Bw%40mail.gmail.com%3E
It has been suggested that infra issues via jira are necessary to get
in touch with the AOOo-bugzilla admins, but issues.apache.org/ooo/
still reads:
"This is Apache OOo Bugzilla: the Apache OOo podling bug system. In
case of problems with the functioning of Apache OOo Bugzilla, please
contact bugzilla-admin@apache.org. Please Note: this e-mail address is
only for reporting problems with Apache OOo Bugzilla. Mail about any
other subject will be silently ignored."

But that's a detail, and I already took the non-response as an
implicit WONTFIX - but as you brought up the topic...

ciao
Christian