incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <orc...@apache.org>
Subject RE: admin permissions on old OOo
Date Mon, 30 Jan 2012 22:35:25 GMT
For any situations of this kind, it is always appropriate to direct folks to ooo-private @incubator.apache.org
when someone has a request for which they want discrete resolution.

 - Dennis

-----Original Message-----
From: Florian Effenberger [mailto:floeff@documentfoundation.org]
Sent: Monday, January 30, 2012 14:04
To: ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: admin permissions on old OOo

Hi,

Dave Fisher wrote on 2012-01-30 22:59:
> TJ has taken up the woman's request. It is still on the Kenai infrastructure and Apache
rules don't have to apply. To me this just signals that we need to shutdown the mail system
at openoffice.org very, very soon.

thanks for that. Glad to hear its being worked on. I receive such
requests from time to time as well, since I guess I'm still listed at a
dozen places and in public old press releases, and I'd appreciate if I
could just forward those requests to someone.

I did so to Louis this time, since I know him, and I know he wants to
work with AOO, and that's why I felt very uncomfortable seeing the
discussing growing out of this.

Florian

Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108