incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <dennis.hamil...@acm.org>
Subject RE: Seeking Bugzilla Admin Volunteers
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2012 01:14:01 GMT
+1 on our own BZ Admin list.

 - Dennis

-----Original Message-----
From: Rob Weir [mailto:robweir@apache.org]
Sent: Monday, January 16, 2012 14:39
To: ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Seeking Bugzilla Admin Volunteers

[ ... ]
> I would like to discuss what the policy should become.  IMO - Open up normal, non-admin
permissions to all of the project's committers. Also, open normal permissions up to the community
as a whole. If someone abuses their privileges then remove them. The BZ admin will need to
deal with Spammers.

+1   But is there any way we can have our own BZ Admin distribution
list?  It is extremely weird that I get BZ Admin emails for all
projects, including AOO, though I appear to have admin privileges for
none of them

> Regards,
> Dave
[ ... ]