incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <dennis.hamil...@acm.org>
Subject RE: Couldn't enter login status on service wik after longin
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2012 05:05:38 GMT
I see the same thing when I attempt to use the Login on that QA/TestResults page.  My login
is accepted but I am not shown as logged in and the Edit tab does not show up.  This seems
to be very specific to that page.

 - Dennis

FURTHER EXPLORATION

If I navigate to the Main Page via the Navigation sidebar, I am shown as logged in and the
edit tab is present.

Also, if I use the "<QA" link I get to http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/QA and
I am show as logged-in there also.

Also, on the Page History, Lilyzhao is shown as having made the last change on 19 December
2011.  I also see that I am logged in when viewing the Revision history of "QA/TestResults".

IF I LINK TO THE LAST VERSION IN THE HISTORY the Edit Tab is present and it appears to work.
 I made a simple Edit and it was published. Yu can see it in the history.

But the current page is not updated.

I then changed the URL to http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/QA/TestResults?action=edit
and I saw the page I changed in the edit view.  I saved it without changes but the main page
still did not update.

I did that again making some trivial changes.  I could see it in "Show Preview."  I could
submit it. It is now in the history.  But it doesn't show as the default page.

Something is stuck.