incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Gianluca Turconi" <pub...@letturefantastiche.com>
Subject Re: IP Clearance Milestone
Date Sat, 24 Dec 2011 10:23:30 GMT
In data 24 dicembre 2011 alle ore 10:45:55, Ross Gardler
<rgardler@opendirective.com> ha scritto:

> Thanks for flagging this, I've shared this mail with press@ to see how
> Sally (VP M&P) wants to prepare. Can you take a guess at the languages we
> are likely to encounter early.

We may have German, French, Spanish, Italian and Japanese, I suppose,
because I've seen several members from these linguistic communities here.

Here, in Europe, there may be very specific news release.

In Italy, for example, we did a news release even for a sci-fi literary
contest sponsored by OOo corporate supporters and PLIO (before it became a
not-for-profit association, in 2005).

Regards,
--
Gianluca Turconi
Lettura gratuita o acquisto di libri e racconti di fantascienza, fantasy,