incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Gianluca Turconi" <pub...@letturefantastiche.com>
Subject Re: old colored vs new monochrome icons
Date Thu, 22 Dec 2011 09:14:55 GMT
In data 22 dicembre 2011 alle ore 09:23:57, Ariel Constenla-Haile
<arielch@apache.org> ha scritto:

> If none objects, we can commit these in 48 hours, and start fixing this
> (instead of reinventing the wheel and creating new ones, or painting the
> current icons).

It would be greatly appreciated from me this reversion to the old icons.

I've always liked them more than the new ones, independently from colors.

No offense intended for the authors of ODF icons, but in the previous
icons, colors and the gulls gave a touch of poetry that the current ones
are missing.

And, BTW, reverting to the old icons is a easy way not to reinvent the
wheel, *again*. :-)

Regards,

Gianluca
--
Gianluca Turconi
Lettura gratuita o acquisto di libri e racconti di fantascienza, fantasy,