incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Gianluca Turconi" <pub...@letturefantastiche.com>
Subject Re: old colored vs new monochrome icons
Date Sat, 17 Dec 2011 09:20:59 GMT
In data 17 dicembre 2011 alle ore 03:08:55, Rob Weir <robweir@apache.org>
ha scritto:

> So if each application installs its own icons, then of course icons
> will be application-specific.  Needs no ghost from the grave to tell
> us that.  But we could just as well have multiple apps use the same
> icons for the same file types.

Can I affirm that there is consensus for the first step towards colored
icons in AOO 3.4?

Nobody objected to that first phase so consensus should have been achieved
and Drew and Pedro who are working on this issue should do so without
fear, IMO.

For other discussions, a separated thread should be started. BTW, always
IMO, the icons have a marketing weight too.

Regards,

Gianluca
--
Lettura gratuita o acquisto di libri e racconti di fantascienza, fantasy,
horror, noir, narrativa fantastica e tradizionale: