incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Armin Le Grand <Armin.Le.Gr...@me.com>
Subject Re: Merry Christmas and some private thoughts
Date Fri, 23 Dec 2011 13:26:02 GMT
	Hi Juergen,

On 23.12.2011 13:35, J├╝rgen Schmidt wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> before i will leave for a short Christmas break i would like to share
> some thoughts with you about the last months, my private expectations,
> and my wishes for the next year.

[..]

> And not everything is bad. With the IP cleanup we really cleaned up many
> things and Armin's replacement for svg import/export is the best
> solution we ever had for OpenOffice and with the biggest potential for
> further improvements. All this is really motivating for the future!

Exactly. I already have some todos and plans for DrawingLayer and
friends. Let's move on :-)

[..]

> I wish you all merry Christmas, enjoy the days, take your own break too,
> load your batteries for our next challenge in 2012.

Juergen, thanks for this excellent post, I am with You in all points.
You hit the nail for me and I'm curious if my thoughts are still free or
someone is CC'ing them :-)

Best wishes to You and I hope You get some rest!
Not only for You, but for all which were involved.
Phew, what busy last months...

> Regards
>
> Juergen

Sincerely,