incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Armin Le Grand <Armin.Le.Gr...@me.com>
Subject Re: [Code] strategy for "child works spaces"
Date Wed, 14 Dec 2011 17:33:19 GMT
	Hi *,

my approach to replacing Svg in 3.4 with an internal interpreter makes
good progress. It's available on [1], some people already took a look.
It's stable and I added quite some Svg features the last days. If
someone wishes to test there have already been links to built versions
in this tread (thanks to eric b).

Since it's part of IP clearance (and replacement) I suggest to integrate
it back to the main trunk in the next 2-3 weeks. This will ensure
broader testing with the upcoming nightly builds and enough time to work
on evtl. upcoming tasks, too.

[1]
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/ooo/branches/alg/svgreplacement

On 02.12.2011 11:55, Armin Le Grand wrote:
> Salut eric,

[..]

> Feel free to fetch and build the first version of Svg replacement on
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/ooo/branches/alg/svgreplacement.
> Win and mac version built, linux not yet.
>
> Looking forward to Your findings, esp. bugs of course :-)

[..]

Sincerely,
	Armin
--