incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Armin Le Grand <Armin.Le.Gr...@me.com>
Subject Re: [Code] strategy for "child works spaces"
Date Mon, 05 Dec 2011 15:22:19 GMT
	Hi eric,

On 05.12.2011 14:35, eric b wrote:

> Le 5 déc. 11 à 10:47, Armin Le Grand a écrit :
>
>> Hi Eric,
>>

> Hi Armin,
>

>> On 02.12.2011 21:25, eric b wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>> [..]
>>> ... first test : opening the first .svg I found on the web -> no
>>> problem. Second test : .svg export does nothing (reopen the exported
>>> .svg gives a white page)
>>
>> OOps, I checked exporting. What exactly are You doing?
>
> What I did :
>
> Open an .svg file => opens in Draw.
>
> Save it as the same_name2.svg
>
> Open it again -> empty page.

Ah okay, have not done exactly that yet. I mostly D&D Svgs to a freshly
opened Draw/Impress, save and reload it (also Writer). I have to check
what happens when saving as Svg.
Currently my workspace is corrupt (svn cleanup saying to use svn cleanup
:-(), so I'll need a moment...

>> Selecting the object to export (a embedded Svg),
>

> Select or not the object does nothing more.
>
>> then using Export from the menu,
>
> ok
>
>> specifying Svg and activating the 'Only Selection' switch in the
>> export dialog...?
>
> ok
>
> (I modified nothing in the export dialog box, which had autpmatic
> extension by default)
>

>> Please explain in detail, different things happen internally when
>> choosing different ways to export.
>>

> I tried. Please tell me whether you need more information.

You tried and...what? Was there something or not? I guess not, but want
to make sure :-)

> Regards,
> Eric

Sincerely,