incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Armin Le Grand <Armin.Le.Gr...@me.com>
Subject Re: Native support of the SVG graphic format in Apache OpenOffice.org
Date Mon, 05 Dec 2011 10:00:14 GMT
	Hi Eric,

On 04.12.2011 19:14, eric b wrote:
> Hi,
>
> After I tested awesome Armin's work on Mac OS X (build broken on Windows
> due to gnumake issue) , I blogged about this nice feature to come :-)

Nice Blog :-)

> Links :
> Current blog entry : http://eric.bachard.org/news
> Full link :
> http://eric.bachard.org/news/index.php?post/2011/12/03/In-progress-%3A-native-support-of-the-SVG-graphic-format-in-Apache-OpenOffice.org
>

> Thanks in advance to spread the word !
>

> Eric Bachard
>

> P.S. : I got Mac Intel versions for testing purpose. Contact me in
> private if you are interested. Windows build should follow, but somebody
> seriously broken the build (probably yet another gnumake4 mess)

As already posted in the other thread, I had no problems to build win
version after merging with trunk and committing ca on Friday noon. My
local version is already pretty changed again due to making Writer
graphic objects using primitives for their paint to get the now
available vector graphics to all paints and exports.
Just checked if I had to do some changes to do the build to make sure
(svn diff), but no changes were needed on my side.

Sincerely,
	Armin
--
ALG