incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From eric b <eric.bach...@free.fr>
Subject Re: OpenOffice nightly
Date Sun, 04 Dec 2011 08:12:54 GMT
Hi Andrew,

Le 4 déc. 11 à 03:55, Andrew Rist a écrit :

> The nightly[1] has been updated and we have both RAT[2] and logs[3]
> now.
> Any help fixing the build would be great.

What could help a lot:

*  to the commiters:  commit something AFTER they verified the build
is ok everywhere ?
*  when removing a dependency in the tree, provide a solution,
verified building everywhere, BEFORE to commit the change.

My 2 cts

> Andrew
>
> [1] http://ci.apache.org/builders/openofficeorg-nightly/
> [2] http://ci.apache.org/projects/openoffice/rat-output.html

How is built  db-4.7 (aka berkeleyb)? Means from where comes the
db-4.7 we see in the log ?

I did the build on Mac OS X and Windows, and the .tar.gz is no longer
present ...breaking the build.

Just a suggestion : instead of display directly the rat-output (very
heavy page), isn't it possible to propose a choice, like  :

[ click me]  short  log
[ click me]  full log

And once clicked, redirect to either the short log or the full one ?

Thanks,
Eric Bachard

--
qɔᴉɹə