incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From eric b <eric.bach...@free.fr>
Subject Re: [Code] strategy for "child works spaces"
Date Mon, 05 Dec 2011 13:35:45 GMT

Le 5 déc. 11 à 10:47, Armin Le Grand a écrit :

> 	Hi Eric,

Hi Armin,

> On 02.12.2011 21:25, eric b wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
> [..]
>> ... first test : opening the first .svg I found on the web -> no
>> problem. Second test : .svg export does nothing (reopen the exported
>> .svg gives a white page)
>
> OOps, I checked exporting. What exactly are You doing?

What I did :

Open an .svg file => opens in Draw.

Save it as the same_name2.svg

Open it again -> empty page.

> Selecting the object to export (a embedded Svg),

Select or not the object does nothing more.

> then using Export from the menu,

ok

> specifying Svg and activating the 'Only Selection' switch in the
> export dialog...?

ok

(I modified nothing in the export dialog box, which had autpmatic
extension by default)

> Please explain in detail, different things happen internally when
> choosing different ways to export.

I tried. Please tell me whether you need more information.

Regards,
Eric

--
qɔᴉɹə