incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From eric b <eric.bach...@free.fr>
Subject Re: [Code] strategy for "child works spaces"
Date Wed, 14 Dec 2011 20:05:12 GMT

Le 14 déc. 11 à 18:33, Armin Le Grand a écrit :

> 	Hi *,

Hello Armin,

> my approach to replacing Svg in 3.4 with an internal interpreter
> makes good progress. It's available on [1], some people already
> took a look. It's stable and I added quite some Svg features the
> last days. If someone wishes to test there have already been links
> to built versions in this tread (thanks to eric b).

I'll build new versions with the last changes you did. Mac OS X will
be available tomorrow (build started), and Windows, probably friday
(en-US, de and fr for both). + I'll try to build some debs too on my
i7@920.

People interested can contact me for the download.

Regards,
Eric

--
qɔᴉɹə