incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From eric b <eric.bach...@free.fr>
Subject Re: Build AOO on Ubuntu
Date Fri, 09 Dec 2011 08:14:54 GMT
Hi again,

Le 9 déc. 11 à 09:08, linyi li a écrit :

> Thank you, Eric :-)
> But still, there is problem.
> When I run source LinuxX86Env.Set.sh or source
> LinuxX86-64Env.Set.sh, there
> is error showed that: No such file or ditrctory.

Means the file is not created.

What returns uname for you ?

> Does it mean configure is not successful?

No idea. FYI, there is a config.log file, maybe the answer is inside ?

> After I run configure, the last line showed that "configure: error:
> no".

Can you please paste :

your configure command line

+ the last 20 lines of configure please ?

> Then I think it is successful. Do I have to foucus on the warnings
> or other things?

Warnings are often harmless (e.g. visibility, no Java .. and so on)

Maybe you could paste them here too. Just in case something unusual
occured

Regards,
Eric
--