incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Improving the look of the our website
Date Wed, 28 Dec 2011 22:25:13 GMT
Welcome Robert,

On Dec 28, 2011, at 8:48 AM, Robert Kotula wrote:

> MediumImprove the look of the our website, especially the default landing page.  Skills
needed: graphic design, web design, good taste.  Skills gained: Markdown syntax, Apache CMS

> I would like to help in the Web Design Process, if you would like to accept my help please
answer me back. Thanks

We accept help and ideas from anyone. Help can start small with finding flaws on the websites
and suggesting patches.

Tell us about yourself. What skills do you already have?

Regards,
Dave