incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Cleanup of Docs section of OOo wiki?
Date Sun, 18 Dec 2011 01:40:58 GMT
Hi Jean,

On Dec 17, 2011, at 8:12 PM, Jean Weber wrote:

> Now that the OOo wiki has been migrated to Apache, is this a good time
> for me to start cleaning up the Docs section? Specifically, removing
> obsolete info (like references to Clayton and me as Docs Co-Leads and
> some of the info in the orientation pages for contributors to Docs).

Certainly. JFDI rules.

> I could potentially do the same on the Docs portion of the migrated
> OOo website, if it's ready for that sort of cleanup.

I was going to ask for help with support in an email. I just uploaded a topbar with breadcrumbs
and navigation buttons on the top. It will take an hour for the changes to make it through
to http://ooo-site.apache.org/

The download part is good.

The http://ooo-site.apache.org/support/ and http://ooo-site.apache.org/documentation do need
attention. Your help is very timely. You should be able to edit the pages using the Bookmarklet.
 https://cms.apache.org/#bookmark - login with your apache.org id. (This is new and looks
very cool :-)

Regards,
Dave