incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: [www][announce] Beginning the Website DNS Migration in 1 Day
Date Thu, 29 Dec 2011 04:50:45 GMT

On Dec 28, 2011, at 7:19 PM, TJ Frazier wrote:

> On 12/28/2011 17:20, Dave Fisher wrote:

fubar. That's not so serious, as long as the links work.

assets-*.openoffice.org to ooo-site and we should let it continue to go to Oracle.

>>> YES! But I get a little warning message, "waiting for bscorecardresearch.com..."
which doesn't seem to affect anything.

>> It's a piece of php the Kenai framework pulls - a ShareThis segmenter.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Dave
>>
> There's some more CSS trouble with the API:
> http://www.openoffice.org/api/docs/common/ref/com/sun/star/module-ix.html
> All the red has disappeared, and it's needed. The horizontal title bands are now blue
on blue, and very hard to read.

If I am following it properly this is due to background images that have the wrong color.

See this css: /api/docs/common/ref/idl.css

Look for subtitle. I would suggest we change to pure background colors. What color of red
do you want and for which elements. It is easy to play by editing the css.

Regards,
Dave