incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <>
Subject [www][announce] Beginning the Website DNS Migration in 1 Day
Date Wed, 28 Dec 2011 04:35:29 GMT
We are ready to switchover and related * subdomains to the
website as hosted at

There is now a site google search and Teams is changed to Focus. I have made changes to the
podling site in preparation.

The only real hole is that there are no Community FAQs. There should be Community FAQs!

I did add news about the migration and also the announce mailing list to the main news at

There are certainly several tweaks that could be made to the website. Feel free.

Unless there are reasonable objections, Joe plans to start the DNS IP changes for *
in 24 hours.

View raw message