incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject [www][announce] Beginning the Website DNS Migration in 1 Day
Date Wed, 28 Dec 2011 04:35:29 GMT
We are ready to switchover www.openoffice.org and related *.openoffice.org subdomains to the
website as hosted at ooo-site.apache.org.

There is now a site google search and Teams is changed to Focus. I have made changes to the
podling site in preparation.

The only real hole is that there are no Community FAQs. There should be Community FAQs!

I did add news about the migration and also the announce mailing list to the main news at
http://ooo-site.apache.org/

There are certainly several tweaks that could be made to the website. Feel free.

Unless there are reasonable objections, Joe plans to start the DNS IP changes for *.openoffice.org
in 24 hours.

Regards,
Dave