incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [odfauthors-discuss] Chapter 1 of the Base Guide ready for publication
Date Fri, 02 Dec 2011 13:40:43 GMT
still there.  See, e.g.,  <http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/OOo3_User_Guides/OOo3.3_User_Guide_Chapters>.

>  2. At the bottom of that page, however, is the new Wiki:Copyright Links. It is to this
page: <http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/OpenOffice.org_Wiki:Copyrights>.  I
am not sure how this works relative to pages that have an existing license statement for the
page, but this seems to be relevant to your question: "In posting a new contribution, you
are licensing that contribution under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (ALv2)."

>  3. I am cross-posting this message to ooo-dev, since that is apparently where this
approach was arrived at.  Perhaps there is an accommodation that allows Documentation | CC-BY
License (not CC-BY-SA or CC-NC-SA) to still qualify. I would not assume that without obtaining
some sort of explicit agreement.

Maybe start by driving this JIRA issue to closure:

There were some questions on whether we could stream CC-BY 3.0 as category-a.

-Rob

>  - Dennis

On Behalf Of Jean Weber