incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: old colored vs new monochrome icons
Date Sat, 17 Dec 2011 00:29:36 GMT
On Fri, Dec 16, 2011 at 7:13 PM, Dennis E. Hamilton
<dennis.hamilton@acm.org> wrote:
> Rob,
>
> As far as I am concerned, unless those icons are issued by the OASIS ODF Adoption TC,
in a way that they are usable with anyone's ODF-supporting file associations, that discussion
doesn't count.  (If the OASIS ODF Adoption TC did something like that, that would be cool
and consistent with the notion of making ODF support visible.)

Honestly, I have no idea what you're talking about at this point.

Do you have any objections with the proposal that has been made about
coloring the icons?  Or do you have a different set of icons that you
want to counter-propose with?

-Rob