incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject 3.4 release plan
Date Fri, 30 Dec 2011 15:27:42 GMT
We've reached an important code milestone with the copyleft-free
build, as well as an important infrastructure migration milestone with
the successful website migration.  This is all great news, considering
that just 6 months ago some were telling us that both tasks were
impossible,  Now that we've done the impossible, the remaining work
should be easy in comparison ;-)

So now on to a 3.4 release, our first Apache release.  I've started a
wiki page to track the top-level tasks that we'll need to address
before we can have a release.  I've certainly missed some things, so
please feel free to enhance.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+3.4+Release+Plan

-Rob