incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: EN Forum Activity Summary
Date Fri, 30 Dec 2011 14:50:23 GMT
On Fri, Dec 30, 2011 at 9:15 AM, F C. Costero <fjcc.apache@gmail.com> wrote:
> A summary of of EN forum activity from the launch date to the present
> has been posted by Hagar Delest. I invite those interested in this
> measure of user activity to take a look at
> http://user.services.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=46497.

Thanks for that.  It is very interesting, and shows that the Forum
volunteers have not lost any momentum in the transition to Apache.
This is great news.

A question for you:  Are you getting any feedback on the 3.4 beta
release?  Or are you only getting questions on the 3.3.0 release?

I'd love to have some sense, from real users, of what they think the
top 5 issues are with the 3.4 beta, so we can make sure they are
addressed before we release.  We don't get that kind of feedback on
the ooo-dev list.  If we just listened to posts here we'd get the
impression that the only thing users care about is the color of the
icons.  I wish that were true, that everything was perfect in
OpenOffice except the icon colors.  But I suspect we might have some
bugs as well ;-)

Is there any easy way to gather this kind of info from the forum members?

-Rob