incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Lost localisation files?
Date Tue, 13 Dec 2011 12:33:54 GMT
On Tue, Dec 13, 2011 at 6:59 AM, Ross Gardler
<rgardler@opendirective.com> wrote:
> Michael Bauer said, in another thread:
>
>> - As a matter of urgency, some simple download site where locales that got
>> stuck when OO Pootle went down can get their po files.
>
> Are these really lost or did we get them in the code transfer?

The localization files were stored in a separate Mercurial repository
in the legacy project, not with the source code. When we migrated the
source to Apache we put these into a the ooo/extras/i10n directory.

You can see all the languages here:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/ooo/trunk/extras/l10n/source/

And in particular, Gaelic:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/ooo/trunk/extras/l10n/source/ga/localize.sdf

Now it is possible that we're missing Pootle-specific files or
databases for translation memory, etc.  If it wasn't checked into
version control, then we probably don't have it.  But it looks like we
have the actual translations.

-Rob