incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: AOO QA Entry and AOO 3.4 Test Cases and Test Results Entry Are Built
Date Mon, 19 Dec 2011 13:01:51 GMT
On Mon, Dec 19, 2011 at 5:33 AM, xia zhao <lilyzhao8@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Now the AOO QA entry is ready for your
> review:http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/QA
>
> I built the AOO 3.4 Test Cases Entry and AOO 3.4 Test Results Entry as
> well, which can be linked from above AOO QA Entry page.
> http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/QA/TestCases/
> http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/QA/TestResults
>
> Welcome your comments.

Thanks for adding some structure to the 3.4 test plan.

Notice the TestResults page duplicates a lot of information from the
TestCases page.  Would it be better to use wiki hypertext instead?

For example, we could have a column in the TestCases page for "Test
Results" and that would be a link for each test case that point to a
unique page for each test case.  And then in that unique page we can
have details on the test case, as well as a table of test results.

But then we have no single page that has a summary of the test
results.  A wiki is not a relational database, so it is harder to
create summary reports if we put the details on their own pages :-(

-Rob