incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Handling and Reporting CVEs (was RE: Proposal: ooo-announce list)
Date Tue, 13 Dec 2011 00:41:30 GMT
On Mon, Dec 12, 2011 at 7:07 PM, Dennis E. Hamilton
<dennis.hamilton@acm.org> wrote:
> I meant an inter-project list, not an intra-project list.

You said, "OpenOffice-ecosystem public discuss list"  That is
perfectly fine for ooo-dev.

Any other project that is serious about the "OpenOffice ecosystem"
will already have members subscribed to ooo-dev.  This is where the
project has its grand conversation.  This is where the work happens.
This is where consensus is reached.

-Rob

teams within Apache projects is complete and comprehensive.

>> I was thinking more about an OpenOffice-ecosystem public discuss list where the various
security teams for OPenOffice.org code-based products can work out mutual agreements on security
issues and the CVEs that impact common features. It should be separate from the private, sensitive
lists that are only for reports of security issues.