incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From xia zhao <lilyzh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [AOO 3.4 Test Plan Discussion]Overview
Date Fri, 09 Dec 2011 01:41:16 GMT
2011/12/8, Andor E <eymux2009@googlemail.com>:
> Hi,
> I almost missed your mail. When I got no response to my offer, I
> thought there was no interest.

Sorry, I was catched by some urgent things those days after I post the
AOO 3.4 test plan topic to community and missed your mail..

> Our testers use TestLink (http://www.teamst.org/), so the test cases
> currently live inside that. From the manual it seems, that one can
> only export to XML. Which format would you prefer?
XML format sounds fine for me.

> Other than that, I still need to ask for permission to share the test
> cases. It would help, if I could demonstrate serious interest by the
> community to put the tests to good use.
Yes, now we have had several QA vulunteers have strong passion to
contribute their effort to AOO 3.4 and further AOO testing. One big
challenge for us is the most test assets, especially manual test
cases, are not migrated from old OO site to Apache OO site. This will
bring high risk to regression testing and to the AOO quality
assurance. Thanks advance if your team can share it.

> Greetings
>
> Andor Ertsey
>
> On Wed, Dec 7, 2011 at 8:54 AM, xia zhao <lilyzhao8@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Andor,
>>
>> It will be much appreciated if you can share it with free license. And we
>> can see if some volunters can contribute to the translation.
>>
>> Hope your response. Thanks.
>> 2011/11/24 Andor E <eymux2009@googlemail.com>
>>
>>> Hi,
>>> for our project we have a sizeable amount of manual test cases for