incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From xia zhao <lilyzh...@gmail.com>
Subject How to get authority to edit wiki page
Date Wed, 07 Dec 2011 07:40:32 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to update the wiki page:
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Quality_Assurance
and get infomraiton I haven't permision to edit this page. Then I was
linked to this page to tell me only Autoconfirmed_users has authority to do
it. But when I checked below page, it has been deleted.

http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Apache_OpenOffice.org_Wiki:Autoconfirmed_users

So anyone can show me how can I get authority to edit this wiki page? I
need update this page and placed AOO 3.4 related test cases testing result
on this wiki page. Thanks a lot.

                                                                    Best
Regrads,
                                                                     Lily