incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From xia zhao <lilyzh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Who knows Apache OO 3.4 Test Cases and Old Test Plan?
Date Wed, 07 Dec 2011 07:45:22 GMT
2011/12/7 Andrea Pescetti <pescetti@openoffice.org>

> On 15/11/2011 Peter Junge wrote:
>
>> Am 12.11.2011 20:14, schrieb Uwe Altmann:
>>
>>> Once there was
>>> http://www.sunvirtuallab.com:**8001/tcm2/opensource/tcm_**
>>> index.cgi?tcm_config=newooo<http://www.sunvirtuallab.com:8001/tcm2/opensource/tcm_index.cgi?tcm_config=newooo>
>>> as a home of tcm (test case management) - there have been a lot of test
>>> cases for manual tests we used especially for L10n checks. Obviously,
>>> the site can been reached no longer. ...
>>>
>> I guess Andrew Rist should be able to answers that.
>>

> Yes, it would be very nice to get Oracle to include all the TCM test cases
> (that were assumed to be proprietary, even though in most cases they had
> been translated by the native-lang communities) in the SGA, or to provide
> them to the community in some form.
>
> The TCM platform itself can probably be replaced, but having the test
> cases database available would drastically reduce the effort needed for
> building a QA platform.

Yes, TCM platform can be replaced but it maybe another topic, we need know
if Apache can host the TCM server though I am planing using open source
case management tool for AOO testing.  Again, for the old test cases, who
knows if there are some legeal issues or not to migrate? Or we can get
these assets with free licenses?