incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Whytock <dwhyt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: old colored vs new monochrome icons
Date Thu, 22 Dec 2011 18:51:25 GMT
On Thu, Dec 22, 2011 at 1:03 PM, Dennis E. Hamilton
<dennis.hamilton@acm.org> wrote:
> That is no help for simply wanting to see what the icons look like.
>
> I see a file with an incredible number of icons in it and I don't want to have to decode
a patch to figure out what is happening.  I just want to know what the intended result is.

> What is an easy way for us all to be on the same page with regard to the result without
being plugged into the code base?

> Please.
>
>  - Dennis

I threw together the attached file, that at least shows all the icons
and their filenames and paths, if you untar the image tar and stick
the file in the images directory.  Someone could throw this up on a
site somewhere.  The path includes things like "old/default_images/"
and "cur/default_images/", so you at least know what you're looking
at.

My version of IE doesn't show .icns files.

Don