incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Zhe Liu <aliu...@gmail.com>
Subject Build break due to CRLF in some scripts on Windows?
Date Mon, 12 Dec 2011 14:00:11 GMT
Does anybody build successfully on Windows? I tried today. Depressingļ¼
First break because of CRLF in fetch_tarballs.sh. I converted CRLF to
LF. Continued but broke again because bootstrap can't cd dmake_4.11.
e00deccf8817eec85ab5c0268d5a7bfb-dmake_4.11.zip is unzipped to a
directory named dmake without version suffix. Fixed it and finally I
came to run dmake happily.

oops! Error again. I guess it's caused by CRLF.
solenv deliver
/cygdrive/d/workspace-oo/aoo/main/solenv/bin/deliver.pl: line 1:
$':\r': command not found

My cygwin is Cygwin DLL 1.7.9-1.  What mode should I used? binary or
text?  Actually the default is binary just like the guide.

--
Best Regards