incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Zhe Liu <aliu...@gmail.com>
Subject Help! JunitTest_framework_unoapi.mk:28: *** Malformed target-specific variable definition. Stop.
Date Fri, 16 Dec 2011 02:43:47 GMT
Hi All,
I always break because of the error when build on Windows XP. I
mentioned before, nobody responsed on it.  I did a little search and
found someone also encountered the problem.  I still have no clue how
to resolve it.

JunitTest_framework_unoapi.mk:28: *** Malformed target-specific
variable definition.  Stop.

To continue my build, I have to remove the lines related to Junitest.
There are several module with the same error. It's annoying to
workaround them all.   Could anybody help me?

Thanks.

--
Best Regards