incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Zhe Liu <aliu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help! JunitTest_framework_unoapi.mk:28: *** Malformed target-specific variable definition. Stop.
Date Fri, 16 Dec 2011 05:17:06 GMT
Opened a bug on Bugzilla.
https://issues.apache.org/ooo/show_bug.cgi?id=118682



2011/12/16 Zhe Liu <aliuzhe@gmail.com>:
> Thanks for your patch. It works.
> Is there a bug in our Bugzilla to indicate the problem?
>
>
> 2011/12/16 Ariel Constenla-Haile <arielch@apache.org>:
>> Hi Zhe Liu,
>>
>> On Fri, Dec 16, 2011 at 10:43:47AM +0800, Zhe Liu wrote:
>>> Hi All,
>>> I always break because of the error when build on Windows XP. I
>>> mentioned before, nobody responsed on it.  I did a little search and
>>> found someone also encountered the problem.  I still have no clue how
>>> to resolve it.
>>>
>>> JunitTest_framework_unoapi.mk:28: *** Malformed target-specific
>>> variable definition.  Stop.
>>>
>>> To continue my build, I have to remove the lines related to Junitest.
>>> There are several module with the same error. It's annoying to
>>> workaround them all.   Could anybody help me?
>>
>> there are different ways to work around this:
>>
>> 1. comment the part in Module_XXX.mk where the tests are included
>> 2. surround this part with a condition, checking for OOO_JUNIT_JAR
>> 3. disable the code in solenv/gbuild/JunitTest.mk with the check for
>>   OOO_JUNIT_JAR
>> 4. disable gb_Module_add_subsequentcheck_targets with a similar check
>>
>>
>> I first tried (3), then (4). I'm not sure yet, I'll need to test this
>> further, but you can give it a try. The patch is a dirty mix of (3) and
>> (4).
>>
>> The problem is not solved disabling junit in configure, because the issue
>> is not with compiling the unit tests, but with parsing the Makefiles
>> JunitTest_xxx_xxx.mk , so we have to find a way not to parse those files
>> (until we find the real bug here - my guess, a gmake one).
>>
>> Testing the patch with
>> ]$ make -dsr --print-data-base --warn-undefined-variables
>> shows that at least the Makefiles are not even parsed.
>>
>> You should first unset OOO_JUNIT_JAR before compiling:
>>
>> ]$ unset OOO_JUNIT_JAR
>>
>>
>> Regards
>> --
>> Ariel Constenla-Haile
>> La Plata, Argentina
>
>
>
> --
> Best Regards
> From aliuzhe@gmail.com



-- 
Best Regards
>From aliuzhe@gmail.com

Mime
View raw message