incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Jean Weber <jeanwe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cleanup of Docs section of OOo wiki?
Date Sun, 18 Dec 2011 02:17:36 GMT
On Sun, Dec 18, 2011 at 11:40, Dave Fisher <dave2wave@comcast.net> wrote:
> Hi Jean,
>
> On Dec 17, 2011, at 8:12 PM, Jean Weber wrote:
>
>> Now that the OOo wiki has been migrated to Apache, is this a good time
>> for me to start cleaning up the Docs section? Specifically, removing
>> obsolete info (like references to Clayton and me as Docs Co-Leads and
>> some of the info in the orientation pages for contributors to Docs).
>
> Certainly. JFDI rules.

Heh. I was thinking more along the lines of "will my edits disappear
when something is updated?" (And thus be a waste of my time.)
Apparently this is not the case, so if/when I find a few spare minutes
(pause for sounds of demented laughter) I shall charge ahead.

Cheers, Jean
(in hot, steamy, tropical Australia)