incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Jean Weber <jeanwe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cleanup of Docs section of OOo wiki?
Date Sun, 18 Dec 2011 02:19:53 GMT
On Sun, Dec 18, 2011 at 11:40, Dave Fisher <dave2wave@comcast.net> wrote:
> Hi Jean,
>
> On Dec 17, 2011, at 8:12 PM, Jean Weber wrote:
>>
>> I could potentially do the same on the Docs portion of the migrated
>> OOo website, if it's ready for that sort of cleanup.
>
> I was going to ask for help with support in an email. I just uploaded a topbar with breadcrumbs
and navigation buttons on the top. It will take an hour for the changes to make it through
to http://ooo-site.apache.org/

> The download part is good.
>
> The http://ooo-site.apache.org/support/ and http://ooo-site.apache.org/documentation
do need attention. Your help is very timely. You should be able to edit the pages using the
Bookmarklet.  https://cms.apache.org/#bookmark - login with your apache.org id. (This is
new and looks very cool :-)

I'm looking forward to getting stuck into some of that, as well as the wiki.

--Jean