incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Jean Weber <jeanwe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [WWW] Changeover is Close - Final Tasks!
Date Thu, 22 Dec 2011 10:15:28 GMT
On Thu, Dec 22, 2011 at 16:55, Dave Fisher <dave2wave@comcast.net> wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
>
> The http:ooo-site.apache.org version of www.openoffice.org is ready for review before
migration. There are several last issues for people to review.

FYI...
I have made a few changes on the Documentation pages and am slowly
working my way through others. During the shift to Kenai, Clayton
changed most of the links to point to the wiki, and a lot of the pages
in the Docs area are obsolete. We've kept those pages (with referrals
to the wiki) instead of deleting them, to avoid breaking incoming
links. More needs to be done to clean out other obsolete material, but
I don't think any of that work is necessary before changeover. I don't
know how many files (sxw, odt, pdf) are still around that should be
purged, but that's a later exercise I assume.

I don't think I'll have an opportunity to help with anything else,
such as your items (3) and (4), although I would like to.

--Jean