incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Jean Weber <jeanwe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Support page of website - work planned
Date Mon, 19 Dec 2011 01:06:38 GMT
On Mon, Dec 19, 2011 at 11:00, Gavin McDonald <gavin@16degrees.com.au> wrote:

> [...]

Just going ahead is what I intended, so thanks for the confirmation,
Gav. My note was to alert people who might be thinking of working on
the same page, so they can say, "Oh, good, that's something I don't
need to do; I can just review it when Jean's done." In the interest of
reducing noise on this list, would it be better if I avoided such
messages in future?

--Jean