incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Jean Weber <jeanwe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cleanup of Docs section of OOo wiki?
Date Sun, 18 Dec 2011 12:01:11 GMT
On Sun, Dec 18, 2011 at 12:19, Jean Weber <jeanweber@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 18, 2011 at 11:40, Dave Fisher <dave2wave@comcast.net> wrote:
>> Hi Jean,
>>
>> On Dec 17, 2011, at 8:12 PM, Jean Weber wrote:
>>>
>>> I could potentially do the same on the Docs portion of the migrated
>>> OOo website, if it's ready for that sort of cleanup.
>>
>> I was going to ask for help with support in an email. I just uploaded a topbar with
breadcrumbs and navigation buttons on the top. It will take an hour for the changes to make
it through to http://ooo-site.apache.org/

>> The download part is good.
>>
>> The http://ooo-site.apache.org/support/ and http://ooo-site.apache.org/documentation
do need attention. Your help is very timely. You should be able to edit the pages using the
Bookmarklet.  https://cms.apache.org/#bookmark - login with your apache.org id. (This is
new and looks very cool :-)

> I'm looking forward to getting stuck into some of that, as well as the wiki.
>
> --Jean

Just checking: when editing am I supposed to be in the raw HTML? (This
isn't a problem; I actually prefer to edit in the code. I'm just
checking that I'm not missing something.)

Are there instructions somewhere for using this system?

--Jean