incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Wolf Halton <wolf.hal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Too many lists
Date Wed, 28 Dec 2011 03:07:45 GMT
Hi Y'all

Would it be better or worse to have "working-group" level IRC channels?
E.g. people translating documentation into Urdu will have specific
questions that a smaller, more focused group would be good for. People
working on developing the website code, etc..
There are already too many mailing lists to keep track of.  IMO.  I think
it would be helpful to have focused IRC channels for when one is actually
working on a piece of this.  I have been helped by such groups in the past,
and felt as if my measly contributions were useful in that setting.  I have
been finding it very hard to get my teeth into something on this project,
in its birthing pains, as have a few others, so I have just read as much as
I could and kept my lip zipped.

Wolf