incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@opendirective.com>
Subject Re: Off topic
Date Thu, 15 Dec 2011 23:43:30 GMT
Graham makes excellent points. I certainly did not mean to disregard
the amazing things OOo achieved with respect to community. However, I
believe that when my observation remains valid when it is read in the
context of the specific point I was replying to. I was responding to
the the claimed success of the previous "business models".

I was not referring to the health of the community, I was referring to
the health of previous business models.

Ross

--
Ross Gardler (@rgardler)