incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <>
Subject Re:Off topic
Date Sun, 18 Dec 2011 15:13:35 GMT
if this thread is to continue can we return to the original point...

Ian: look even 15 year old schoolkids do really cool stuff

Louis: yeah, we need to empower everyone

That sounds like a great message to me. Our job is to decide how in the
future, not endlesdly debate the past

(yes, I am aware I contributed to the current direction of this thread, I
thought I was being constructive identifying what the ASF finds does and
doors not work, seems I triggered another petty argument with some clumsy
wording- sorry)