incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@opendirective.com>
Subject Re: A timeline for an Apache OO release
Date Sat, 17 Dec 2011 23:46:28 GMT
On 17 December 2011 17:14, drew <drew@baseanswers.com> wrote:
> The Apache OpenOffice (incubating) project set a tentative release time
> for OpenOffice.org Version 3.4 for the 1st Qtr of 2012.

Thanks Drew, I like that. The only problem is there is no consensus at
this point about branding/rebranding so I will make it:

"The Apache OpenOffice (incubating) project has tentatively identified
the first quarter of 2012 for a Version 3.4 release."

There is still time for it to be tweaked if it's really important, but
note I just want a simple sentence not a 100 email argument about all
the fine details. I'd rather my little blog post didn't detract too
much from working towards that release.

Ross