incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@opendirective.com>
Subject Re: Pootle (was Re: About the Former Native Language projects)
Date Tue, 13 Dec 2011 14:39:14 GMT
On 13 December 2011 14:27, Dwayne Bailey <dwayne@translate.org.za> wrote:

> From the look of it Apache might be using this server for more then just OOo
> which I love even more.

The Subversion project has been using Pootle for some time. They
maintained their own instance in a VM. When AOO arrived the
infrastructure team decided it would make sense to provide a
foundation wide server.

It has only just gone online, but it other projects may pick it up over time.

> I'm not sure where to ask this but does Apache, or
> one of the corporate backers, want to engage with Translate to setup and
> maintain this server?

Here is the right place to ask that question. The AOO PPMC needs to
figure out, with infrastructure, how to configure and use this server.
Now we know you are around we know where to look for further help.
Thanks.

Ross