incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@opendirective.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS]: hosting of source code that doesn't belong to the office directly
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2011 08:07:25 GMT
I've not seen any discussion of IP management in these extensions. All
contributions would have to be made with an ICLA on file, all licenses
would have to be acceptable and releases would have to be managed properly.
Similarly development of the choose would be community led. Does the PPMC
want to take on this responsibility? Will authors of these "extensions"
want to work this way?