incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@opendirective.com>
Subject Re: Time for the ASF to send an Open Letter?
Date Sat, 17 Dec 2011 20:42:55 GMT
On 17 December 2011 19:25, Dennis E. Hamilton <dennis.hamilton@acm.org> wrote:
> Does that include converters and commercial offerings that have embedded support for
ODF consumption and production?  (I suppose if Symphony is in that diagram, the answer is
yes at least for embedded support.)

Yes, although I realise a request for an itemisation of *everything*
is probably unrealistic. What I want is something that gives an idea
of the reach of ODF and therefore the potential sphere of influence
that Apache OpenOffice code, under a permissive license, might have.

Ross

--
Ross Gardler (@rgardler)
Programme Leader (Open Development)